PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RJ 100s at BA EOG
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2002, 10:15
climbs like a dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't believe this thread has degenerated so. If you all just took a step back and had a look at the posts relating to who's getting on best with this set of ground staff. It's pathetic.

This issue of who gets to fly these RJ's is doing a very good job of setting one pilot group off against another.

I work for BACE and think that some of my colleagues are being a bit premature about "we will get this and we will get that". Guys it isn't in the bag.

And to my more distant colleagues in BA BALPA, why are you trying to stitch up a deal which does BACE down without even having the courtesy to let our CC into the picture. You may find that there are common areas of interest while all you're doing at the moment is making us very suspicious of your intentions and not very supportive. I might also add that we can only go by what we're told from on high by our managers which is that BACE will be operating the RJs.

Most of both pilot groups would agree that BA made a mistake absorbing CFE. It would appear from some ex-CFE posters here that the BA pilot workforce made mistakes too in the way it approached pilots who they now end up working with. Why tread the same weary path now.

So it would appear that we are well and truly divided. Our lords and masters must be laughing very hard.