PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pablo Mason (Spelled M.A.S.O.N) Tribunal
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2009, 17:20
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So tell me, which category do I come under. God's gift to aviation?
Possibly, I don't know.

to better highlight the imperative?!

Does the imperative need to be highlighted? Probably for the likes of you, it would need to be. Here was me thinking you had something to think with. Now I am not so sure.
You would be better consulting with the manufacturers who made the changes in light of the previous history. They did this as the imperative nature of a fire was seemingly not always being conveyed. As to your last sentence, I don't really understand the construction and cannot comment on your doubts.

You did however earlier post the statement that:
Oh, yes and when your a/c is burning and you want to get the thing on the ground pronto, you cant, not allowed. Why? Well the Emergency checklist (Law not an SOP) says you cant, as you are above the max landing weight. So land now or die waiting to get down to landing weight. That is the choice.
Perhaps there can be no clearer example of just why the imperative needed highlighting ?

May I put this too you?

If there was an amendment that appeared in your FOM stating all crew were to have a biometric chip, that contained all information about you, implanted in your forehead right between the eyes.. What would do?
Sorry, regarding your last paragraph, it may be as a result of the omissions in the sentence compilation, but I don't really understand the relevance, so I can make no meaningful comment.

Anyway, back to the topic.