PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pablo Mason (Spelled M.A.S.O.N) Tribunal
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2009, 10:34
Bushfiva
Hippopotomonstrosesquipidelian title

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see Pablo Mason's Wikipedia entry has had a sudden burst of editing today by one or possibly two people with a grudge.

Update in the light of deletions: I see the IP adresses of the editor(s) has/have been removed from this post, presumably by mods. Mods should be aware that the information is publically accessible at Wikipedia itself: all edits are listed by user name (if registered at Wikipedia) or by IP address (if not registered at Wikipedia). Reverse DNS lookup is a simple procedure. IP address rather than user name indicates someone who has not felt the urge to contribute to Wikipedia previously. So, I propose a direct link between those posting on this thread and those editing the Wikipedia article. Mods should decide exactly who/what they are defending against here, and I suggest the non-computer-literate chat with SD as to whether I was engaging in witchcraft or the blindingly obvious when I posted the IP addresses here.

So, whatever you think you can do here, I can undo the changes at Wikipedia, or I can mark them as vandalism, or I can identify IP addresses that should be blocked.

Last edited by Evileyes; 14th Mar 2009 at 14:09.