PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pablo Mason (Spelled M.A.S.O.N) Tribunal
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2009, 17:18
unablereqnavperf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Every day I go to work and have to face this bloody fiasco called security I feel a little more depressed.

Let me tell you a little story of how effective Luton airport security is! Despite employing British troop hating muslims!

Day 1 ( corporatde aircraft)
Private flight for owner,I carried on a highly dangerous pint of milk that had not been cleared by security however today it was not really dangerous as it was a private flight.

Day 2
Charter flight same aircraft same airport same crew Highly dangerous pint of milk from the same source as the previous day. Only thank godness this time we had to be screened and the security staff explained how dangerous the pint of milk was and confescated it!

I now do not carry any pints of milk on board and still have sleepless nights of what could have happend had the pint of milk gone off! ( let alone the explosion that could have occured had I drunk it after it had gone off) I'm sure that Luton airport security services have their hands full so full stopping these highly dangerous pints of milk from getting airside that they have no time for such trivial matters as properly screening airside pass holders that hate our nation and the brave troops that put they're lives on the line to ensure our freedom!

And another triumphant security story!

This time standing at near the check in counter at RAF Brize Norton a British soldier in full battle dress was checking in for a flight to Khanderha and was asked by security if he was carrying any dangerous weapons, I replied immeadiatley on his behalf that I should bl***y hope so as where he was going he would probably need them!

The above is typical of the rule based complete lack of common sence sociaty we have allowed to develope around us! The computer says no so it must be no sorry I'm an i**** and cannot or will not think for myself!

Last edited by unablereqnavperf; 12th Mar 2009 at 17:57.