PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Those considering NAS/NJME
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2009, 15:23
joehunt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TWOTBAGS

As I said I had nothing against the NJME part of the interview.

The panel consisted of an American, built like Arnold Schwarzenegger and what could be described as a "very senior" F/A. This sim session was also practical and fair, conducted by a young Englishman.

I also can sniff out b/s further than you think that is why I walked out. I have not seen or heard anything since about the behaviour of the tie up in JED, that has changed my mind.

"Believe me when they smell blood in the water you don't want to be there." So what you're saying is they rule with an iron fist and by fear? If so, how archaic.

Let me run this pass you one more time. I applied for a position as a Captain with NJME, got it? This was the advertised position but I would have been offered a position as a F/O had I been "successful" at interview as it turned out. The goal posts had changed already from that of advertised, so that sealed it for me. The "space shuttle" examination, by the partner of the joint venture, was the final straw.

If they jerk people around when they are looking for crews, then what the hell are they going to be like when they don't want crews?

Let's say we all did each other a good turn.

Last edited by joehunt; 12th Mar 2009 at 15:36.