PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cebu Pacific
Thread: Cebu Pacific
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2009, 15:27
NORTHWESTERLY97

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bad Mouth

wb + 10

am glad you had a good experience with the cheap.

really good for you... now, let me also tell you some of us have a bad experience with them...

so, let us tell our truth ok?

keep the 10 above and the 5 below... or esle, go around!

let me shTaHrt with 320 cheap. let me give you a bkground....his father was not any darned good as well, thats why Dey called him enday. like jaime lee curtis except the first one is sufficient...this old FART used to bully the first officer and the engineer in the 747 200, I SHOULD KNOW, WE HAVE FRIENDS WITH CABIN CREW IN PR RIGHT?? and worse part is he would embarrass them and tsismis them behind their backs...yes... like a girl, ... AND he was abusing his power. then after he became a retardate at the age of 60, he joined PHILIIPPINE AIRLINES aviation school, the same time cheap pia mountain was a trainee,....COINCIDENCE???

so this cheap is what IT is for the tree that IT came from is rotten... and i will say again and i know this that CHEAP is very jelous for people like EXPATULA who made it big, and for the other pilots who leave bupak. does IT have the right or does anybody have the right to vehemently say bad things about them..?? LISTEN TO CHEAP SPEAK BAD AGAINST PEOPLE WHO MADE IT BIG OUTSIDE AND USUALLY CHEAP WILL GUISE IT IN SAYING THAT THESE PEOPLE OUTSIDE ARE NO GOOD
and if you ask me if do i have the right as well? like i said in my disappearing post, no. i hide behind the name, but i have a reason, and a purpose...to expose my truth and hopefully others will follow!!

and this will come as a surprise someday... what if suddenly i have a recording of this cheap pia mountain bad mouthing chetdc9 that he was terminal in indi go for smokin with mary jane...and that he came back because of this reason...though i agree with dc9 that he is "prodigal not!!" idol!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW WHY IS THIS CHEAP SO ENVIOUS, SO JEALOUS OF PEOPLE HAVING SUCCESS OUTSIDE HIS LITTLE POND?? JUST WHY DOES HE TURN BROWN WITH THE SMELL OF CRAP??

i could give answers like insecurity, envy, small birdy,you name it!
you see happy people talk about happy things, happy events, small birds talk against other people...let cheap smoke his lungs out, he is a vexation to your spirit

now, to you wb + 10, you sure your cheap is strict, and not a a bully, and i will ask you again, ARE YOU SURE , and a 100 PERCENT HE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT FELLOW PILOTS, THAT HE HAS NEVER BULLIED FELLOW PILOTS, THAT HE HAS NEVER ENDORSED ANY OF THE NEW GUYS WITH THE WORDS... ATTITUDE PROLBEM, OR LOUSY FLIER, or as trivial a resentment as hindi binati, or NOT ACKNOWLEDGED AND THEY HOLD A GRUDGE ON YOU,...OR RECEPIENT OF THE OTHER AIRLINE.ETC...

ARE YOU SURE????

Last edited by NORTHWESTERLY97; 11th Mar 2009 at 16:16.