PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cebu Pacific
Thread: Cebu Pacific
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2009, 10:26
freezoneunite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheap Pilots

rnav.cap

the thread was cebupac pilot exodus, i didnt start the thread but i just "aired the issue" regarding a certain group of FI's in bupak,....

...can't remember what i wrote but here goes... been drinking with a few buddies, both male and female, flt deck and cabin...cabin crew women, flt deck men.

generally pissed off with two cheap pilots in bupak, one cheap pia mountain, and the other one sama a vile.

apparent one of the left seat as aired by these buddies as, insecure, power tripper, balding, no kids, one who does not know how to use that thing between his legs,... or stuff like, if you are happy with the size of it, then it shows the way you walk with it...but if you aint happy, then you put doe=wn other people so to make that little thing look big......this same left seater known to be son of ex 747 retired captain inday pia mountain..., not really liked at his time and had to baby sit the training of cheap during his ab initio...at the horror of the aviation school
so the shout is cheap.....and he whispers against cptchetdc9 whom he claims to have been terminated in indi go coz of his affair with mary jane.

second left seat bad guy is another cheap, this time cheap pilot of the turbo prob

sama (also a filipino word for bad), another power tripper bullies the new hires, new guys,...we were all new guys, without a voice , without much knowledge so we choose to learn...and surely, this 2nd cheap pilot teaches them the value of putting people down, of taling behind your back, of endorsing(the negative part of endorsing is the next instructor/pilot will already be biased agains you)

and these two cheap pilots think they are and are feeling americans...ask pino abyador what he means....

will try to recall some more... this post too good to disappear

Last edited by freezoneunite; 10th Mar 2009 at 10:30. Reason: addres rnav