PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Private Jet Management change
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2009, 09:52
deskjockey101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which specific numbers

SB, lets get specific, which numbers are you talking about? Just to help you here's a reasonably comprehensive list.

The fleet size (and aircraft composition) was published by NJ in a magazine article on RD and W(B)K (about 3 months ago), and just to be "belt and braces" this is public knowledge on the CS register.
Customer numbers are public knowledge, as published by NJ. Share sizes (1/8th, 1/16th etc...) public knowledge and in the brochure.
All other information is sent directly to me via various sources (you dont have to be a genius to work out where from). The business model hasnt changed since the purchase of MJ in 2003/4, the lease rate is in the contract and aircraft values fluctuate for all of us.
In order to make an intelligent comment about any business (excluding 4 years of internal experience) what else do you need to know....

If i had any negative intention there are a number of cheeky, possibly semi true, received wisdom type statements that i could peddle, but i have no interest in malicious gossip. It is in everybodies interest that Nj survive and prosper as you do 90% of business aviations retail advertising, which helps the industry as a whole, and now youre going into the airport business that opens up a whole new aspect to the operation.

So take some advice, I am more positive about you and your company than a % of the people who work there, so i would suggest you focus your attention on the things you can solve, and ignore the ones you cant, and stop sounding like an old woman....."Smeagals Boyfriend"??? "Smeagals mother in law more like"!!!!