PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Private Jet Management change
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2009, 13:22
Smeagels Boyfriend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No DJ101 you where not expressing an opinion. When you posted numbers in #31 your position changed from an opinion to a statement which is by definition is "offered as evidence that something is true". And i have read all the posts.

You have neatly tried to side step my question by suggesting that i am hormonal, however my unanswered question still stands. If you beleive it is "a significant problem" please present your evidence to substantiate your assertion including your source of the numbers, because i think the ones you presented are highly questionable. Why don't you just have a little think about why they may be questionable!

Also in terms of you suggesting i am concerned, i can say i'm not. I joined well over 5 years ago and my fleet is doing..............................well i guess you can tell me how much flying we are doing. Now i accept that doesn't afford me unlimited protection however i believe Netjets and Berkshire Hathaway are in this business for the long haul.

Like i said why don't you worry about VJ and we'll sort the Netjets problems out, and read between the lines now DJ i've sorted alot of problems.