PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius Crisis
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2009, 00:43
4HolerPoler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sure bud - your wish is my command - thread closed.

Now, do you think closing the thread is going to make the 'trusting paxs' feel any better about flying with MK?

This thread was raised to alert those of us not directly working for MK of the current crisis - this is serious stuff - a number of guys who've been on the island for many years are extremely concerned for their future, brought about by, sure the global slump, but also by some serious duffing from the bean-counters. And then we were enlightened as to the current nepotism being conducted by both local and expatriate senior staff. Happens in the best of families but makes for interesting reading.

And then, admittedly, this thread got hijacked by a number of colorful lads with vivid imaginations and dexterous prose who weren't concerned with dropping names and making insinuations. But clearly (the majority of them) had an inside line and by adopting a slightly stand-offish moderation I believed that we could continue to hear what was going on (this is a rumour forum) without invoking any libel.

But your blasphemous concern that we will look like crazy lunies to our trusting paxs has shaken my moderator’s ethos to its very roots and I accede to your demand.

If anyone feels like keeping us posted as to what's happening with MK please feel free to open a new thread. Our thoughts are with all of the guys involved.

4HP