PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEEDS 5
Thread: LEEDS 5
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2009, 00:46
Channex101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MMENCLLBAMAN - Never heard of the Heathow Xpress then, bit more pricey but only 15 mins in someones arm pit instead of over an hour!!

I fly for BA out of LHR but commute from NCL and i have had the pleasure of both the train and air... for me personally air wins everytime (not just becuase its BA, i have ued Flybe and BMI in the past too for LGW)

I have a rail card for National Express as i used them a fair bit before xmas and i have to say, clean train? hhmm find that hard to believe... free WIFI? when it works!!!
Able to use your mobile phone? please!! thats why i choose to fly, to not sit next to someone who thinks they are on trigger happy TV and insists on having their conversation at the top of their voice for 3hrs!!!
I know all public loo's are vile, airlines as well, but ive never seen anything like what national express have, i wish they could get an extra few mins stop at a station half way and at least give the loo's a wipe over!!
Personally i find the train a faff on, if im doing a day return to london i dont wanna be spending 6hours travelling