PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Airbus A330/200/300 The Flying Freezer
Old 1st Mar 2009, 09:53
Back Seat Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would venture that the complaints of, too hot and too cold by the pax are more than likely referenced to the air exiting the individual air vents (which heat up and cool down, by the addition of, or restriction of, the trim air, trying to stabilize the area temp) rather than the ambient cabin temperature. As Defcon says (and I'm assuming you're a CSM or CSS)
I alter the temperature to create a comfortable environment
then you would cause the trim air temperature to vary wildy in a vain attempt to alter the ambient cabin temp. Better off to alter the fap a little, and forget for an hour or so.
And bye the bye Defcon, your "QF computer generated fuel dump, with #3 engine shutdown", in the A380 locked thread was simply a #3 fuel feed tank, quantity totaliser fault, that would not allow the tank to be re-fueled prior to departure. The fact that you make unsubstantiated farcical claims in the manner that you did in a public forum shows that you are mischievous and irresponsible, and have no idea what you are talking about.

Last edited by Back Seat Driver; 1st Mar 2009 at 10:09. Reason: To remove calling Defcon4 a goose.