PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Airbus A330/200/300 The Flying Freezer
Old 1st Mar 2009, 06:58
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let's try and stay on the same page here and not get involved with personalities....

A380-800 driver...I can't comment on EK 330's but we all know that different airlines use different galleys and they don't come from the same company...

Perhaps QF's galleys have different configurations and so on....but you can take it as a fact that QF's galleys on the 200 and 300's are cold and that doesn't begin to describe the temp.As Defcon said the Cabin Temp is also anything but stable and cruising alt seems to play around in the equation some where...

To me it doesn't matter one iota who controls the temp and perhaps it keeps the drivers awake at night when the phone calls persist from Cabin Crew but if I were tech crew I would be happy to leave it to the crew dealing with the pax and the cabin...unless of course it was ridiculously low or high and that would indicate yet another problem of a more serious nature...

As has been said all it would take to fix is the simple cardigan.....but finding next weeks lotto numbers would be easier to arrange.