PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2009, 18:24
zerozol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
to bkkfly

European crew didn't said: "refuse work with lazy crew!" - but said : do not tolerate lazy ppl. BIG difference.

European crew didn't mentioned nationalities of cabin crew, only in general - concerning unions and economic issues. far from an offense on different nationalities; please don't restart debate over nationalities, it seems to be over.

What about team work? i mean, if you see someone of the same rang as you, doing something against policies or not doing things according policies - it's a must in a team environment to speak with her/him. of course, politely and seeking for the solution.
am i wrong?... if i'm wrong, then what are group discussions and psycho-tests monitoring teamwork-ability for?...

off, but a must:

ps.: your attitude of considering some pprune-ers as people from "developing countries" (meaning "don't talk to developed ones") and more precisely "dudes from the slums of Sao Paulo" is quite annoying, and according to your words, "pisses me off". especially if you mention "bordering racism" if someone cites nationalities' stereotypes and experiences of working with them. (?)

if nobody said until this time, i will: i really suppose that there is time to look inside of your soul and re-think your style of approaching different ideas from yours.

on

if you have problems with European Crew's opinion, say it point-to-point, with your detailed denials.

Last edited by zerozol; 28th Feb 2009 at 18:47.