PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish airliner crashes at Schiphol
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2009, 21:15
flyburg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote from tashdo:

One of the witnesses from the motorway saw the crash and came by the 738. Also another survivor aggrees that; co-pilot Murat Sezer was alive for app. 40 mins but stuck in there. Both say they saw him from the glareshield and heared, then warned people afterwards but no one from first-aid moved to rescue him...just for criminal purposes! I probably wouldnt care air-law at that time but is it possible to leave him die like that ? Or does the law say dont touch anything in the cockpit, nor a switch or the crew...I couldnt see any human approach in there !!!

Tashdo, I'm sorry for the loss of life from your country men, but that is complete B.S. The rescue workers have but one goal/purpose...to rescue people. To suggest that they didn't rescue Murat Sezer so as not to interfere with the criminal investigation is ridiculous and would be considered criminal neglicense on the part of the rescuers!!!! Their only job is to rescue people, they don't care how much they f@ck up the scene for the consequent investigation.

Once again, I feel for your country men, but don't come on this bourd spouting some incredibly stupid conspiracy theory. By doing so you are basically insulting all the rescue workers who, by all standards, have done a exceptional job.