PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing Evidence That The Upturn Is Upon Us
Old 26th Feb 2009, 22:10
Philpaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone can use the internet to back up pos or neg views, but i think anyone thinking this is anywhere near the trough has to be seriously deluded. Not sure were talking atom bombs (but armageddon is supposed to be fought over the holy ground <think middle east/Israel>) but i am sure that the world as we all know it has ended. NO more easy money, back to grafting, as grandad said, where there's muck theres brass lad. People need something to believe in and someone to blame, I blame labour/Tony and Gordon. They have systematically removed all regulations, sold all assets and passed laws to remove your freedom to object. My mam calls them New Communism, cant say i disagree. The far right are rising fast and thats no good thing for anyone, especially with the powers that New Labour have given the governing body (themselves).

Things are going down hill fast people and i see no green shoots, a few weeds maybe but nothing that remotely looks like a recovery and that will be a much slower and more painfull process than the downturn anyway. I honestly believe that my little lass will be a spotty teen (at least) before things are truly right again and she's not quite 4 yet.