PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish airliner crashes at Schiphol
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2009, 19:30
Flare-Idle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dfdr & Cvr...

Dani
The assertiveness of your statements regarding this accident seem to imply that at this stage of the investigations you have a certain background knowledge and/or other AAIB related skills and experience. E.g. elaborating on the deceleration behavior of “an object”, e.g. “an aircraft”, on water compared to wet/humid soil should incorporate knowledge about Newtonian liquids, i.e. water, compared to the viscous behavior of wet/humid soil with a potential non-linear behavior. While studying your public profile, your non-tech skills seem to be excellent but it lacks of hard core tech skills.
Now an airline pilot, having spent myself 9 years at university before, earning mechanical engineering degrees with specialization in structural and aerospace engineering plus 10 years of experience in said industries do not put myself into the position to issue such statements based on pictures, youtube videos and other media. Media items are certainly an intrinsic part of an AAIB investigation but the hard facts are on those disks and they will tell us the true story. This is a professional pilots network and not a newspaper.
FI