PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish airliner crashes at Schiphol
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2009, 20:03
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all my condolences. . . . . . to the mods of all the accidents in the last 8 months ( regretably quite a few ) this one takes the prize for the most inane comments, and greatest number thereof, in the least amount of time.
For chrissakes it's only 12 hrs since it happened and we are only missing the " it was shot down by aliens theory" . . . . WELL WERE THEY ? to complete the collection.
I find it rather insulting to suggest that a crew from a respected flag carrier are likely to have run out of gas, but maybe I am too sensitive.
It is well past the time to have some sort of vetting on who posts here, it is truly such a pain in the ass to have to wade through 17 pages of absolute drivel / edited to say culled to 14, thanks to find the 20% of posts with any meaningful comment or observation.

For SAKE . . . "PROFESSIONAL PILOTS rumour network", isn't there a clue there somewhere for all the useless dunderheeds that absolutely have to stuff their uselesss contributions in every time some accident occurs.
Please Sod off , before I have to REALLY be rude.

Oh BTW, as speculation seems to be obligatory nowadays, my speculation is that this COULD turn out to be the 3rd double engine failure due to feathered friends in recent months.

Last edited by captplaystation; 25th Feb 2009 at 20:45.