PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Nelson
Thread: Air Nelson
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2009, 14:18
haughtney1

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
NSN, there have been more than a few times where I have nodded in agreement with you on a great many things....

I think its bloody good Air NSN do it. It means some dude who has gone overseas, made his money and has flown around this busy airspace you w@nk on about, cant come back to NZ on a whim and take a job away from a young guy who has done his yards in GA and wants to move up.
That isn't one of them.........
Many of us left to go overseas thanks in no small part to the attitude you have just put into words, it merely reinforces the perception that NZ can and is a small place with even smaller minded people, it also goes to show that lurking beneath the surface..there exists all the same old petty attitudes.

I'm sure that Air Nelson has its good points and its bad points, moreover I'm also fairly confident it has its fair share of good buggers and bastards, but to suggest that those of us who went offshore (in many cases making far far bigger sacrifices than those who stayed) are less worthy/capable/deserving....makes you no better than the Aeroclub management who instituted these alleged policies in the first place.

Your comments are in a word, pathetic.