PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Private Jet Management change
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2009, 22:16
deskjockey101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Falconbis

"desjokey101 like LH as no cloud of how NJE modrl is working , he forgot that NJE is selling 25 h Card ..that's charter with a different wording for it...in 2008 Netjets sold 400 of those cards that s 10000 charter hours already sold and also cash in as those card are prepaid with free positionning in Europe and over the North Atlantic ..."

Well i'm guessing that if this was anywhere between 1999 and 2003 you and I would have been colleagues as at that time I was at Nj when the business was started in Europe. (which is where i imagine you are!!) ....interestingly i then went to the comapny that invented (no shouting from EST) the 25hr card Marquis Jet that later became the NJ Card, so "no cloud of how NJE modrl is working" is a bit wide of the mark.

In the end NJ taking the 25 hour card will/is turning out to be a problem as there are too many Guaranteed Availability customers per airframe (12 to 1 at the last count) P.S. since when was positioning free, or has Mr Santulli invented a way of flying his aircraft without cost.....
Look at NJ in the US and who runs/owns their 25hr business (not NJ surprise surprise!!)

And before you ask, I really enjoyed my time there and remain firm friends with a number of (potentially) your colleagues..