PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Private Jet Management change
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2009, 14:18
PPRuNeUser0215

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NJE utilization seems..I know...
Well if it is only NJE then the financial crisis, economic crash, airline industry state, the number of pilots on the market are probably a fickle of the imagination. What other scoop do you have ?

...and their paying moral decreased..I know...
Who are we talking about here ? Pax, employees, or somebody else ? What is a paying moral ?

I was checking your previous posts on various other topics. Not exactly a cheery kind of guy are you ? With about 30 posts all along the lines of the ones below... Come on ! Cheer up ! NJE pilots are still employed and many within the company realise that it is a good thing for them. We live with the knowledge that things used to be better, that they have been bad and could be a lot worse. Please tell us what you know.

Prime Aviation laying off

Heard rumours that Prime Aviation is laying off? Can anybody name details?
DC Aviation in troubles?

I hearde that DC is in troubles 3 Legacy grounded - 1 Lear 60 and 2 Lear 40 will be grounded this year - really struggling for the moment - all freelancers dismissed ...

Someone heard any similiar..
VLJ operators will they succeed?
Views: 677
Posted By chrispler
VLJ operators will they succeed?

I am wondering, if the upcoming VLJ operators will succeed in times where economies are down.

Do they really have the ability to compete with the current charter operators? Do they really tap into...
SAD NEWS - Companies affected by eco crisis - Comprehension
Views: 552
Posted By chrispler
SAD NEWS - Companies affected by eco crisis - Comprehension

US: Ford ATO will close after 67 years of operations. An additional 49 people will join the ranks of the unemployed.

HAD 5 airplanes: (2) GV, (2) F70 and (1) F2000. 49 included 17 pilots and 9...
Ocean Sky
Views: 30,398
Posted By chrispler
Harrods at LTN

What is your impression, what is behind the fact, that Harrods sold its old facility to Ocean Sky?

Are they in troubles?

Last edited by PPRuNeUser0215; 24th Feb 2009 at 14:32.