PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flights at risk as pilots refuse to accept 'demeaning' ID cards
Old 23rd Feb 2009, 12:26
golftangofox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We all need to resist this or we can start to kiss our freedoms goodbye.

The reason why we have to stand up now is because it is my belief that in a short amount of time the apparatus of democracy will not be there for us to change our circumstances or protect any freedom that we may have left.

As has been mentioned by others the most concerning issue is not the card but the databases behind it and the RFID tracking chips.

Please bear in mind that they have designed an RFID chip for humans called the VeriChip, it is designed to go under the skin. It has already been implanted in humans. My personal belief is that the ultimate goal is to get everyone in the world chipped with the VeriChip tracking module, the RFID chip in the card is just an intermediary step. Everyone will be locked into a monitered control grid, every action you perform will be documented, a centralised one world system - all rights removed. Chipped at birth and tracked from cradle to grave.

If anyone is genuinely interested I have produced a document on this subject to help raise awareness amongst all aviation workers, not just pilots. It contains information that is to the best of my knowledge correct. It does not contain my beliefs like the one above but does touch on the privacy and civil rights issues. If you pm me your email address then I can send you a pdf copy of the document.

Good luck to all who oppose this.

Last edited by golftangofox; 23rd Feb 2009 at 15:29.