PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VIPA application for VirginBlue Union registration dismissed.
Old 22nd Feb 2009, 06:09
Nunc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deev, I will answer on behalf of Maui, none. Gw was the first president of AIPA and GC a former president neither ever held management positions. Wonder how many other furphy's in that post. On another topic having been a member of both the AFAP and AIPA I would take AIPA over the AFAP any day from my previous experience, good people in both camps but AFAP were a rabble when I was a member (I had left prior to 89 also). First to admit AIPA not perfect and like 99% of mainline very unhappy with how they have dealt with other pilot bodies in the past-been to the detriment of all parties, that said latest com is the best for some time and with a genuine desire to see all parties move forward. A unified pilot body whether it be one union or an umbrella group is the most important thing going forward if we are to improve conditions or maintain hard won conditions and to give those coming along behind us a career worth having.