PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euroflight New Zealand
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2009, 03:35
deadhead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Truth About TH and Euroflight

Some facts about TH and Euroflight:

All of the flight training systems at Euroflight have been poached from TH's time at Bayflight, yet he continuously claims how good "his" systems are.

TH has managed to fall out with nearly everyone on Tauranga airfield, including Tauranga Aero Club, Air Discovery, Sunair, Phil Hooker & Graham Guy (Bayflight), the helicopter and microlight operators, and all the engineering companies. He has to have his fleet ferried to Hamilton for maintenance now About the only person TH hasn't had some form of bust up with on Tauranga airport is himself.

Very disgruntled ex-staff, he'd never win "employer of the year," he is very ill-tempered, throws his toys out of the cot (even with students in the air). He is known for saying one thing, writing another, and doing yet another.

He has a small band of misguided followers that hang on his every word - no doubt influenced by his newly-acquired A cat status.

I flew with him only the once, he was a useless instructor, never again.

When I used to work in Tauranga the place was a happy close knit community where people trusted one another. Now, thanks to TH, everyone is constantly looking over their shoulder waiting for a knife from the small man - even though chances are they have done nothing wrong.

What a **** Do not trust him.

If you would like to know more PM me - the rest of what I have to say will shock and disgust you, and have the mods on my case!