PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR rules & regulation
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2009, 00:16
qatari001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good job guys! keep it coming and make this list longer! I will keep a copy for sure! its just terrible and sad all the stories you hear about those reports against our pilots...and these people need to pay back one day or another!
To come back to this story regarding "Fresh OJ", I think one of you already mentioned it, but everytime you operate a flight where there is a breakfast service, they cater 1 bottle of OJ labelled "for flight deck" but the funny thing is in all the flights i did none of the R1s told me about it. I just got to know few months ago...
Anyway, they always have extra and all go in the bin at the end but they never offer it...
Same thing goes for food, an R1 told me some CSDs brief them that whatever is left for F/J class food keep it for yourself and other cabin crew and just tell them nothing is left and pax ate everything...
For those of you who really enjoy drinking espresso or cappucino, I ve seen many pilots who buy their own capsules. You can find it in Blue Saloon next to BMW showroom in Binmahmoud area. it cost only 20qr for a pack of 10 capsules. Then you don't have to think whether the R1/CSD is nice or not to give it to you. And even sometimes you fly with nice ones who offer anything but they make you feel they re making a big favour as its supposed to be "not allowed".