PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar NZ Pay
Thread: Jetstar NZ Pay
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2009, 18:17
haughtney1

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Nice one Mr Tossa,
But that is the word around any rural town in OZ ever since the shearer's dispute of the 1980's when the Kiwi's brought over the wide combs and under cut Aussie shearers by working below award
Compare shearing and rural Oz to the airline industry...if ever there was a valid comparison to make..you've made it..NOT!

What you name calling, intellectually disadvantaged, oxygen stealing numpties fail to understand (because you are either too ignorant or unwilling to accept) is that Jetstar will do what they like, how they like, when they like...within the letter of the law.
If those of you are foolish enough to believe that labelling a few New Zealanders in a derogatory fashion will further your cause then good luck to you...you'll certainly need it!
The rest of us are intelligent enough to spot a small minded bigot when we see one.

Transition Layer..
I prefer to think of the how the Kiwis are to Australia as what the Mexicans are to the USA. Only difference is the way we open the doors to those coming from across the ditch and the US do everything to keep them out.
I take it mate you've been to Border in the last 6 months? and spoken to the locals on both sides? (I have BTW..and its the opposite to what you THINK you know)

P.S. I've just joined in the name calling..to keep in the spirit of the Tossa who started it

Last edited by haughtney1; 17th Feb 2009 at 18:37.