PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RJ 100s at BA EOG
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2002, 19:03
Pontius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tandem,

Talks between BA and BALPA are progressing but no decisions have been made. This topic obviously raises many issues but because of the sensitivity of the talks and the commercial implications no news is being 'leaked'. So even though it seems like it has all gone very quiet, there is lots going on in the background. No, I'm not part of the BALPA team (and certainly not on the Dark side.....no matter how you spell it ) but these little birds keep telling me things, obvioulsy without giving away any of the stuff they're not meant to. I don't know if it will be the case and realise you're not too close to LGW, but I would imagine the LGW boys will be saying something about it at the meeting on Thursday (1900, Renaissance Hotel LGW if you didn't know). Yes, this is BA BALPA members only.

Finally, since Pontiuspilot has chosen such an original name , some of those who know me have been commenting on some of my posts recently. Please note my pseudo-name and understand that I definitely do NOT share some of his views......particularly regarding the MG letter and especially NOT about keeping Darke. But then, I am in BA, so I would obviously be trying to oust him, because I want BALPA only to look after BA pilots.......trite idiots (not directed at Pontiuspilot)

Pontius