PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Would you settle for this offer
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2009, 17:52
Reluctant737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Indeed - the thing is, I've heard it all before - flying for RYR, I probably have this conversation once a week, if not more, albeit within a more pleasant aura. My generation of pilots have a responsibility in the future to lay the bricks of stability that the current generations are failing with. I'm not referring to pilots, we're mere pawns. I'm talking about management, but again, most people who enter airline management will succumb to the temptations of making a quick buck, which in this industry is usually at somebody else's expense.

It's not difficult, the whole thing's a vicious cycle, and everybody has their part to play in maintaining equilibrium. And with everything being such a mess, opinions will be varied and infinitely divided.

Flintstone, old mate, I'd love to debate this further, but I really don't see it going anywhere, so I'm going to have a couple of drinks and retire to bed, I have the delights of a few days worth of earlies coming my way.

I'd shake your hand if I could, but seeing as that's not possible, I'll leave it with a c'est la vie, and fly safe

Ad