PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2009, 17:50
Oxaliza_Oxen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
koppe

I think you are trying to misleading a bit of my says.

I mentioned to you about Australia not NZ or UK. and those people who earned less than $60,000AUD last year will be given the gift $900AUD for the coming month from the government regarding the economic crisis. And we deserved to get this because we pay 30% tax.

Yes, the pay rates is far better than developing country because the law that our people have the voice to speak out and to be listened.

So please listen before you snap it out. We have union in Australia, and I come from developing country as well, I'm just one of the lucky person who migranted here after I graduated and qualified to get the citizenship by skills migrant. So pls not to snap out with people in NZ of UK. It's all about the job satisfaction and if you were here as I am now, you would love to have this freedom, it's not always the money.. I am earning about AUD2500 a month but yes I got some overtimes as well. the pay rates is been set by our government and we are working hard as we have to pay loads of tax, so when we have no job we can use the government support.

Of course, there are some lazy people here as well and they are taking up my tax pay through the government, but should I complain about the system, Nob..because one day I might need it. Yes, we do have superunation plan for our retriement but that is the law.

So please be greteful for what we are having now. You can go ahead with Etihad AD as you are planning and now you know the facts so why don't you just keep being positive to yourself and do the best of your positive mind you have after the tragedy from EK to get the best out from your day with EY. Be mindfulness is the best.

And the person who mentioned about "developing" country on the previous post, she is bkkfly so she is from BKK is Bangkok and it is in Thailand!!!

Please re-read again!! I think you are getting a bit confused.