PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2009, 17:32
koppe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello, Im not from this forum, and shouldnt be cause Im not a cc, anyway.. Ive got to speak up, well Ive lived in nz and uk for a few years, and i know by fact that you cant earn the same money they offer you at emirates working in those countries, specially in nz. unless youre graduated and have had the luck to fish a good job if youre not too lazy and still works for starbucks or something like that as many people do and then wonder why its so hard to get another job.. oh but hey they can live from the government!! you just wont be able to get retired thou.. but thats the governement's fault!
anyway what I want to say is that its quite offending to hear that people from "developing" countries have to understand that you've got it better and don't need the job ..so of course" you don't need to work so hard! what do you know about this developing countries youre talking about? not much! right?
so if you choose to go to a foreign country and have the chance to work with people from all over the world my advice is to make the most of it, and learn from the people you meet and not just put yourself on a different higher level and continue to live in your little world.. open your minds!