PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RJ 100s at BA EOG
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2002, 13:18
Tandemrotor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This has been a very wide ranging thread, with some valid points made on both sides, including interruptions by various people, in the luxury of total ignorance, who appear to have nothing more than an axe to grind - Very welcome, informative, and interesting - NOT!

I am actually interested in the topic that this thread is supposed to be about! So, can anyone please tell me what is the very latest regarding the future crewing of 100+ seat jets in the regions. Have any firm decisions yet been taken? Has any timescale been suggested for such decisions? Is there an outcome that could satisfy both pilot groups?

To put my cards on the table, I am mainline, longhaul with a real desire to return to the regions. I will almost certainly take a pay cut to do so! Should that be a problem for anyone? I have to say that from where I am, Hands Solo speaks for many of us.

For those BACE guys already in BHX flying the Embraer, you should be aware that a small minority of your number are already creating a big impact with their arrogant, rude and intolerant attitudes when working with BA cabin crew. Maybe a few of you do have all the qualities for mainline after all .