PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Cabin Crew EBA
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2009, 05:35
alvinski01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You said there are better paid and easier jobs in the world too.... A list would be great if you have one. Just because if there are, maybe it's worth a look. I could offer it to some of the people I fly with who are determined to groan all the time. We have to be professional here and not blame everything on the managers. I chose to work here and in this field. I have more time off work then in any job I have ever had. So, I love my job.

Like all of us, i want a fair deal. It is silly to think that Cabin Crew is the only area asked to cut back. Have you actually asked for answers to these questions?? I have and I know of several people who have been told that their contracts won't be renewed and that they are not replacing anyone who has quit.

I also read the newspapers and have lots of friends in the UK. It is going to get tough here and so we need a good deal! AND we need to work with the company not against it. Otherwise, why not go get one of those easier jobs for better pay that you mentioned??? What are those job????? That I am qualified for????? hmmmmmmm. Maybe I'd better take some classes with my 10 days off a month to be prepared.