PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2009, 12:01
the skys the limit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zerozol

thanks zerozol 4 pointing this out, i completely agree with you. I used to work with a certain airline and it did treat its staff like dogs, we had to pay £2000 for training, went 2 months without getting any kind of wage and then when we did get paid, it was about a third of what emirates staff get paid. I did my training and then got "dumped" in a country that i had never been to before, and i had to find my own acomodation the same day, pay a deposit and a months rent upfront and move in with very little furniture and no bed sheets because i couldnt afford to buy them. I also got in loads of debt with my bank with unorthorised overdrafts which, a year later, im still paying off.
People who work with emirates should thank god every day they have such a wonderful employer that gives them so much in return, I would do anything to work for them but as everyone knows now, they have stopped recruiting. I hope when they resume recruiting it will show in my interview how much I would appreciate working for such a rewarding airline and how thankful I would be of their employment of me