PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stay Away From Cabair Bournemouth
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2009, 22:28
Mr Blue 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cabair

Ok "Nearly There" is quite correct! All schools (At least the management side of it) Is only out to make money. They wouldn't have a job if they didn't. The thing is how they go about doing it.

All schools will alter pass rates etc to there advantage. i.e. taking a class that all passed well one year, and leaving out the not so go class in another. How do you think a school would do if they claimed only an 80% pass rate when all other ones altered there mark to 100% and yes Jamie23... I do have evidence to this, by knowing a former instructors myself explaining a bit of the behind scene advertisements. I've talked to and seen students who have failed at schools who claim high "assured" pass rates. So there is a bit of tampering going on!

Also yes I did know Cabair is apparently "restructuring" the building and flying fleet is in a new facility! Hence why this wasn't a big deal in my report however this is the current situation, and the people considering Cabair in the next year or years (if this "re-vamping" ever gets started) should know about.

As for this new management system set up by Wycombe to Cabair. Let me take a quote from there website. "The company’s prime objective has always been to provide honest high quality of service. A friendly and professional atmosphere is always in evidence." If that includes offence threats to a class (again will not say on this website for it's potential harm) from a CGI, childish looking certificates that label students as "bare pass" with over 90% average (NO FAILS), and pushing to know what you do in your absences as adults (people sick, gone to friends funeral, business emergency) then ya that management system is well professional... it is obviously in need of looking. This is the current situation and people considering Cabair Bournemouth now should know about.