PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Cadets - Contract info - (Please dont merge with 'Ryanair' Thread)
Old 8th Feb 2009, 16:20
Reluctant737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skiptoit,

I work for Ryanair, and I must say my sentiments near enough match what you've written in your post. To tell you the truth, I am SICK of hearing people coming on here, winging they've sent off 100,000 CVs to 10,000 operators around the world, and how there is no hope because they've heard nothing back.

Well done mate - I did a little flying down in Africa very early last year - sometimes 8 hours hands on flying a day certainly does something for the old handling skills! I do wish I'd have been fortunate (expeditious?) enough to have been in a similar position to yourself.

But that's exactly what people need to do. Get off their arse and get down the airfields/airports. Mind you, let's not tell them that - Darwinism was invented for a reason

Ad

p.s. MikeHotel152, airline captains are great to intercept and bother about the current situation in the airline industry, but 80% know jack **** about GA anymore. Not having a go mate, just saying the only people really qualified to make such a sweeping statement are the front liners - FI/CFIs, flying school owners, etc. We may all be involved in aviation, but there are many many sub-categories (more than you may think!), each with their own areas of expertise