PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RJ 100s at BA EOG
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2002, 20:05
Hand Solo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes lots of people at CFE didn't want to be part of BA. A large number did, and with just a few exceptions most are financially better off with BA - better T&Cs, more opportunity. Your company has been consistently profitable, trading for several years now on our name and reputation. Well lucky you, I'm sure thats all down to your hard work on low pay, in fact your pay must make or break all of those routes, just like you think ours does. I'm sure you have stayed with it because you like your regional job, just like most of the guys at BAR have stayed with it, despite inferior T&Cs to mainline, who you are so keen to displace.

As for your assertions that all 70+ seats is BALPAs target for scope, please don't flatter yourself. I couldn't give a rats ass about 70, 80, or 90 seat flying. The further away from me the better, and I'm sure almost all my BA colleagues agree. But when you start taking BA aircraft, flown by BA pilots out of the BA inventory and then hand them over to another company, well thats a different matter entirely. If 'going with the flow' means handing over our positions to you just because you're cheap then I choose to swim the other way.

Now on to your assertion as to me being a strange individual. Would you like to back that up with some evidence, or shall we just put that down to childish name calling laddie?