PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAA Set to abolish Registered Training Facilities
Old 6th Feb 2009, 10:38
CarryOnCopter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well my last post didn't stimulate much response but I will carry on ragardless, first sign of madness talking to yourself.

The whole point is as we Brits know once a privilige (note that word) has been taken away it's not coming back and recourse is now to a faceless authority in a foriegn country rather than a faceless authority on another planet.

I can only think of one person that has an RF and he never uses it, be interesting to find out who still operates under them, it is rather restrictive so only had a limited use anyway, still would like to retain it though.

The PPL instructor is a thing of the past which did work in it's time, as I said before the rules were different and a lot of people went abroad, America for most, got some expierance and came home. Some just did the whole thing in the UK, PPL, added the instructor rating then went on to CPL. One of them was flying the London HEMS last time we spoke.

Well that's it for now as I get bored talking to myself, well I know all the jokes.