PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Jet Dubai - BANKRUPT
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2009, 22:00
theaviator2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can discuss who is smart and who is not, no matter what you say i wil NEVER go back and fly in the USA i can be honest and say i kindly mailed my Greencard back to the US government. I have never been in a country before with so many backstabbing low level compagnies as u can find there, just go through a Reccurent class at either Flight safety or Simuflite and u can find nothing but people with bad operator experience.....I enjoy living in the Middle East, great climate good food and low if any TAX job security in most compagnies are HIGH much higher then the rest of the world, most operators here are backed by multi billion$ operators who do not have to go and borrow money to buy their airplanes but buy the right out.
And in my way of thinking, HOW IN THE WORLD would anywone stay more then a month without getting paid sorry but thats just stupid dont matter where in the world u are, in AVIATION if ur Paycheck aint comming ontime u better get our before u get burned ;-)

But Please tell me about jobs in the US that gives me more then $140.000usd per month (tax free please ) and a schedule giving 2 month on 1 month off and per diem of $125 per day... and i gladly consider going back to the US and begg for my greencard back ;-) but we both prob know's that wont happen.....

All im saying know ur facts before giving out the worst about something....

THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER