PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euroflight New Zealand
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2009, 07:17
toolowtoofast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jaike
I am ad ketelaars and have vited this month euroflight,don't spent your time and your money there.The promist me in one month the do the PPL.When I wash there after a long trip all over the world no books no nothing.I sent me money already dont do that he is very money hongry,furhter the school is oke but the system from exames is again you,you have to wait seven workdays before you get answer and you not can book before a other exame so your time running out.I stop after three weeks the exames are match more dufficult than the USA,better go there.I fly only 12 hours when I stop and have 38 hours to go and he give me only 870 dollars back.No it wash a bad dream.
Look very good the books are very expensive and your healt check is already 400 dollars,he not tell that you need a police check he write it very small the problems starting there.Think very well,good luck
so, the exams were too hard, so you left to do it in the USA because it is easier?

i'm pretty sure you'll need a little more than a police check in the USA, not to mention a visa to even get in there. you'll definitely need a medical.

the 7 'work days' is nothing to do with euroflight - that's ASL's problem, although for an extra $30 to ASL (not euroflight) they'll priority mark it in 48 hours.

good luck.