PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RJ 100s at BA EOG
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2002, 12:47
Shadowpurser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

White Knight we've all wanted that at EOG for years. Our cabin crew manager (Rod Wilcox) told us straight last year "You will NEVER earn LHR pay rates here at EOG/EFG, if you want those T&C's and rates, transfer when the opportunity comes". Simple as that .

Just a quick observation everyone. I can see this is an emotive issue for everyone. But Hand Solo does seem very well informed on a wide variety of issues to do with B.A. , his comments are constructive, sensible, well-structured, and thought out. (On all issues he posts on PPRUNE). While some of you let your emotions get in the way when your posting (I'll put my hand up to it too), he doesn't resort to lowering the tone or attacking people personnally unlike some. What he says about B.A. taking stuff away and not giving it back is true.

Guys... "The enemy" is not BAR, BACE,Brymon,EOG, or Mainline B.A. pilots or cabin crew - it's B.A.'s management and the way it's opperating and making us opperate!! I want to see the company come back to profit and will give 200% on whatever contract they give me, but we need to keep what do have at least or we'll have very little.

We've all got to stick together - we're all doing the same job, just on different contracts and T&C's - annoying as that is - I can't see it changing unless we all stick together!!

Keep up the posts Hand!! I'm learning a lot!!!

If we the staff pull together we might just be able to be this again.