PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Service
Thread: BA Service
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2009, 10:41
tablelover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I aint posting here as a BA employee. Indeed I am not posting trying to save F3G's custom that is for people within those departments that deal with that matter. I am merely posting as a private individual. It is a shame the flight was cancelled, but not BA's fault and he was rebooked on the next available flight when all other options were seemingly looked at. Companies and businesses do not throw compensation around if there is a way to avoid it and without proof of any wrongdoing - which would appear the case here! This is not exclusive to BA.

It is a shame you see my requests to simple questions as taunting F3G. He has made a statement and a desire to take BA to the small claims court, I am merely asking on what legal basis and what evidence he has to support his claims. He has chosen not to respond and that has to be seen as telling. Continually asking someone to back up their claims and views is surely something used in business on a daily basis. If you do not wish to have your posts questionned this aint the place for you.

13 ALPHA, yes BA could perhaps do more. Although upgrading the majority of the airbus fleet with MLS, constant talks with those that decide the flowrates, and actually putting passengers on the next available flight to their destination is surely a good start no? Indeed disruption this winter has been far better handled by BA, the inhouse statistics prove this. But in this case, what did they do wrong? apart from not offering HOTAC?!

Whilst it would appear the thread started proclaiming terrible treatment at the hands of BA no evidence or suggestions have been made that are based on the facts of the situation. And now without the ability to provide this it denigrates into playground ranting about the company teetering on the edge. Again the facts speak very differently but that would just ruin the ranting.