PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Service
Thread: BA Service
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2009, 09:50
Carnage Matey!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nigel brought it up after he had no more "spin" to fling against your anti BA posts.
I think you'll find O'R said BAs attempt at being a regional loco was a miserable failure. Given that BAs only attempt at being a regional loco was Go it means that either O'R was referring to Go or he's gotten confused about his airline business models and believes that BACX was an attempt at a regional loco, which it was not. But he surely can't have meant BACX as he was talking about a level playing field, which any comparison between BACX and Easyjet would show was not the case.

Incidentally Desert Diner, I noticed in response to my question that you never actually flew on Go but were quite prepared to dismiss their service based on, well, no experience of it whatsoever. I think we'll all keep that in mind when assessing the credibility of your posts.

Frankly we've all heard the "BA is in decline" mantra chanted for at least the last decade, with various doom sayers such as yourself predicting BAs immininent collapse after 9/11, the foot and mouth outbreak and all the other various crises. Strangely enough the company is still here and is going from strength to strength. The rumours of BAs demise have been greatly exaggerated.