PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)
Old 17th Jan 2009, 19:25
DIA74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryanair's Map of Europe

I am often amazed people actually fly Ryanair, when they do such incredibly shifty things as stating they fly to BARCELONA when they actually fly to GIRONA<which is an awful long way from the Ramblas! The cost of getting back to BCN is considerable. There are quite a number of their "destinations" which are an awful long way from where they are supposed to be, and with late flights, if you do not have anyone to meet you in a car, the cost of a taxi or hotel has to go on top of the "cheap" FR fare.

I also find it a disgrace how much they add on for everything. Total rip offs when it comes to paying by card, baggage, etc. They say they are encouraging people to fly without baggage - so why do they fly to many tourist destinations where they know people have to take luggage/ skis, etc for their hols?

When flying to BCN, I actually find Easyjet or BA usually come out much cheaper, and are far more convenient because they both actually fly to BCN