PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Student Film Featuring Your Aircraft
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2009, 04:42
mcgrath50

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Student Film Featuring Your Aircraft

Hi all,

For my HSC Drama course I have to complete a Individual Project, I am creating a film that is based around 'The Day in the Life of a Pilot' with a Mr. Bean style spin.

The plot goes that he wakes up early in the morning, slightly worse for wear, and arrives at work where various things go wrong (not the least of which being he can't find his gate). The ending gag is that after all this effort all he is actually flying is a small single engine plane (Piper Warrior or similar).

What I need is for someone to lend me some of their and their aircrafts time. It will involve an hour of filming of a the 'pilot', yourself (and any others needed to fill the seats of your aircraft). Then I will take a couple of different shots of the aircraft taxiing away (with you at the controls obviously). And that's it.

The engine would only be turning for the taxi shots which would take no more than 15 minutes to film and I am happy to pay a contribution (in line with a standard hire rate) so as not to cost you too much.

I am located in the Sydney Area so Camden, Bankstown, Richmond, Newcastle, Cessnock or anywhere around there would be best.