PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EFT usa
Thread: EFT usa
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2009, 16:56
boredaccountant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys,

I dont post on here very often.... so your lucky to get this.

I trained at EFT up to 2004 - 2006, I arrived at the school with 3 hours in a cessna, and left with JAA CPL I/R and FI. I had never even met a proper pilot before I arrived at EFT. I now fly trans-Atlantic in the RHS of an airbus for a UK operator. My last flight was Heathrow to Atlanta. I funded my own training to my IR then was fortunate enough to have my MCC / Type / Line training paid for by a UK charter.

EFT are a fantastic school. The standard of training is very high, and taken very seriously. Stutent progress is reviewed carefully, and they dont pass you if you are not up to standard - hence sometimes training can take longer due to varying student ability.

Unfortunately in 2007, EFT suffered a tremendous set back due to the actions of the local US admin staff - it had nothing to do with training or british instructors at the school. This was a blow not only to students, but to the owners of the school who were virtually bankrupted by the incident as well.

The school has had to build themselves back from scratch. The instructors are highly experienced and are dedicated to the students they serve. They are there for you - you are not there for them.

nh2301 - You had a bad experience at the school. This was very unfortunate. It was not the experience of hundreds of others like myself.

Its time to stop putting others off and doing additional damage. You have NOTHING to gain by this.

I would have no problems recommending EFT.

Its the best money I ever spent in my life.