PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swissport Bhx Redundancies???
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2009, 12:18
QuietLanding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Going Down Hill

I couldnt have said better myself. The writing was on the wall long time ago... PR was effectively fired for ( the poorest excuse for an Airline FLY(may)BE.. Because they are so demanding and dont know their A from their elbow. The managers of that airline dont want to even talk to the passengers in person. They hide behind ticket desk or in their office..They could give a rats tail about Customer Care.(Yes that still keeps passengers coming back for more). Swissport let go one of their best DM (UK) at least he knew how to answer a question and was always available to speak to passengers when problems arose. He invested loads of time and effort in that place and still got a royal kick up the butt.. Some people were wise to jump shortly after he left because if they can turn on one of the best so crudely what hope is left for the others.......So Swissport will go down once PR and ND gets moving........Because they actually care not only for their customers but for their Staff... Another very good employee comes to mind TD former trainer was technically pushed out for the likes of Crony JW.....I will comeback to finish later