PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "Unauthorised" air ambulance landing
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2009, 09:08
misterbonkers

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
With that much money he's probably got his own fleet of air ambulances waiting to rush him off to his own private hospital.

What an arrogant gentleman! (referring to the person who ordered the helicopter to leave site)

I know there are people on this forum with space to land on their property who would more than welcome an Air Ambulance touching down unannounced.

Agincourt - you are correct about utilities - you can land in the vicinity of the pipeline if you see something untoward but I think technically its already 'agreed' with the landowner owner in the original contract from when the pipeline was laid.

As far as Im aware - if you're landing an Air Ambulance with the view to saving life then the rule of seeking permission before hand doesn't apply. Im guessing that as a courtesy any damage is put right?

Last edited by misterbonkers; 11th Jan 2009 at 10:43. Reason: To keep pulse1 happy because he may feel I DIDNT read the previous posts before making random comments and I just wanted to clarify any confusion that may arise.