PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TridentAvia-Corendon B737 line training!
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2009, 14:32
KazohiroNakamura

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Mr GinoPino

I was in the same situation as you are right now a couple of months ago. I have done the 100 hours program with Trident Aviation at Corendon Airlines. And I can tell you that I am happy that I did. Corendon Airlines offered me a job after the 100 hrs.

As some of the people here already suggested, a couple of 737 operators are gone under and because of that the 737 market is a bit flooded, However, I don't see all of them going abroad to work in different countries far from home tho.

Having said that, you need to make a decision for your self. If your plan is to get your line training only and then apply for other company's, I don't think it's a good plan to do anything then. In that case just wait. Because there are a lot of more experienced B737 pilots than you.

But if your plan is to do your line training and do your best to keep working for Corendon, then by all means do your self a favor and do the line training program with Trident Aviation!!

If you have the right attitude and you are deemed capable, they will hire you. It's a nice company to work for and the people are really nice to work with.

I am just grateful that Corendon gave me the opportunity to fly. Otherwise I would have still been in the same situation.

Take care and many happy landings

Nakamura

Last edited by KazohiroNakamura; 9th Jan 2009 at 15:54.