PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sri Lankan Air Lines Instructors
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2009, 01:45
justiceman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why Sri Lankan

Yes I ve realised.

I am new to this forum but I ve heard plenty of this site.

Just have a look at other threads.How professional they are to address issues.Its true this is a rumour network.We talk about rumours but out of all the threads ,south asian forum ---- sri lankan matters are the worst.Why? .when ever we start a topic some people try to take it very personally and start attacking each other.We have only One Airline, Our training starndards are second to none.Our Pilots have a better demand than the rest of the Asian Pilots, but still we attack each other, publish names and try to take personal revange etc.We have the Highest Literacy rate in the Region.But dow e act like that? Do we see these things in the Indian threads though they have nearly 10 Ailrines, more Airline Pilots than us? worst things occure there but they take it very lightly.End of the day this attitude will reflect bad on the entire Pilot Cadre of Sri Lankan just bcause of few D*** heads.

What you guys doing here is abusing the system. Just because you given liberty to write something about your work place , dont just use it as a Kitchen sink policy ....Dont be emotional.End of the day this is just a Rumour network.it could be true may be wrong....

Forget about being a professional (it Doesnt seems like working ) atleast have a moral value to talk to the point , bring up the issuse ( rumour) and not to attack and publish individuals by their names.

This is suppose to help others seeking info.but do we do that? Other threads help people alot, guide them to seek info , answer questions ,thats all about having a netowrk like this.

Thanks.