PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HeliOps Magazine contact
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2009, 00:25
Ned-Air2Air

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting comments by a lot of you, but hey each to his own. I will answer some of the points made here in the various posts.

KNIEVEL77 - Feel free to send me an email directly to [email protected] including a name and postal address where the magazine was to be sent and I will look into it myself. On the subs for we tell subscribers to allow at least six to eight weeks for receipt of the first issue. This allows time for the subs to be processed, entered into the database and get printed with the onserts for the next issue of the magazine that goes out.

RUNWAY101 - The young lady you spoke to at Heli Expo was Ashley and she was the daughter of my editor, and yes she was correct we had ongoing problems with NZ Posts service hence our change mid year to Spring Global Mail who now handle all the mailings.

Thanks THM. It's a bit of a worry that their own forum is full of posts from people who have sent money but not received anything!
Interesting comment but totally incorrect. I just checked and had a look on our forum and there are comments from four people who asked us to look into subs issues. Considering we have over 5000 paid subs to HeliOps I expect to have a few hiccups now and then. Look at the time period when these posts were made, they were not all over the space of a week or such.

PPLH -= If you subscribed early December then be realistic, when do you expect your first issue, a week later. Sorry but thats why we put on there allow six to eight weeks for first issue, same as above post. Since I dont know a name or postal address I cant give you any specific answer but if you did subscribe in early Dec then expect the Jan/Feb issue as your first one.

kneedwondean - Send me an email with name and postal address and I can look into it.

As I have told people on the forum here before, if you have an issue then email me directly. My direct email address is always available for people to contact me and like I said I expect to have subs issues come up from time to time. Between the three mags we have we have over 13,000 paid subs so is everything going to always go smoothly, no not at all.

For those that just want to bag us in public then fine go ahead and do so if it makes you feel better, but those who email me directly always get their problems sorted.

Ned ([email protected])